Monday, April 5, 2010

SHARE THE LOVE - FREE Engagement Session Contest!




To celebrate the glorious hallmark holiday all about looooooooooooove, I’m going to be doing something I’ve never done before. I’m giving away a full ENGAGEMENT SESSION for FREE to one lucky couple!

The session is completely FREE! All of the edited images will be uploaded to the client gallery, where you can order prints inexpensively, or download the high resolution images. Woot!

Sounds easy huh? Now comes the hard part ;)

This contest is open to engaged or soon to be engaged couples in the Vancouver area who would be available for their engagement session on a mutually agreed upon date and location.
(how cool would it be for your BF to enter the contest and actually PROPOSE during the shoot?!??! Oohhhh I like that.)
You must actually be engaged or planning your wedding without the ring on hand. (don’t worry I’m guilty of this one too)

You must be willing to HAVE FUN with this!

To Enter:
You must email me WHY you want to win, and what you think would be the best engagement session EVER. Please send emails to carol-ann@carol-annphotography.com
CONTEST DEADLINE IS: Wednesday, February 10th at 11:59pm. Winner will be announced on Sunday, February 14th - VALENTINE’S DAY! Start entering - I can’t wait to read all of your entries!

0 comments: