Monday, April 5, 2010

And the WINNER is......

This Valentine's Day I'm sending out a big Congratulations to..........



LAUREN & ANDREW!


Lauren sent me in her entry last week, and she was lucky enough to have been drawn out of the hat by my lovely husband this afternoon! Lauren's entry talked about her ideal engagement session and her soon to be husband Andrew. I can't wait to be a part of her ideal session - it sounds like a BLAST! And I can't wait to show everyone the photos!!!


Here's a little artistic rendition of Lauren's entry ;)



Wordle: canada


I want to thank everyone soooo much for entering!
Just for entering you'll receive $25 off an engagement session, or $50 off a wedding package
(not a bad consultation prize!)


Thank you so much everyone
I may have to do this more often



xoxoxox Happy Valentine's Day xoxoxox


~Carol-Ann

0 comments: